IKASEAL 988 is Matte Finish, non-odor, with one-component, silicone sealant adhesive. It reacts with moisture and cures at room temperature into a resilient elastomer without generating acetic acid. It does not corrode metals, and suitable for alkali materials such as : mortar, cement, etc.
• Silicone Durability, cured silicone sealant rubber exhibits
excellent long term resistance to natural weathering, including :
ultraviolet radiation, high and low temperature and rain and snow.
• One component, ready to use
• Neutral Cure
• Fast Skinning and curing
• Excellent Adhesion, primerless adhesion to glass, aluminum,
and most building substrates.
• Thermal Stability (cure state), once cured, the material remains
elastic over a range of -48°C to +149°C
• Non Flowing Paste, useful for application to horizontal,
vertical, or overhead surfaces.
Primerless adhesion to : glass, metals, most plastic material, concrete and masonry, woods, aluminum, most painted surfaces, and building materials.
IKASEAL 988 silicone sealant is available in 300 ml
plastic caulking cartridges and 600gr foil sausage pack.